If red is symbolizing bravery and white means innocence, why not try to have character in between these two colors? Yeah, it’s ok to be pink because..
1. Pink is under bright red category and striking enough. What’s the difference with red? Because there is a white mixture in it, pink becomes bold color without being seen its aggressive level. Hmm striking but stay calm.
2. Take a look at chocolate or cake shop, they will usually have elements of pink. Why? Pastries taste better when they come out of pink boxes or served on pink plates. AHA!
3. Pink means happiness. Don’t believe it? When we are happy or blushing, our cheek will be pink-ish.
4. Pink is the sweet side of red. No wonder if a little girl tend to be given pink stuff from cloth til bed. Because there is always a hope from her parents that their beautiful daughter will be a brave woman in sweet and elegant way.
5. Pink reminds us to the sweet cotton candy! Cotton candy founded when William Morrison and Jhon C. Wharton heated sugar in a bowl and made a beautiful pink cotton. In this modern world, cotton candy remains identical with pink color!
6. White means fullness, while red helps you to achieve that potential. yes! Pink combines these energies.
7. A lot of guys assuming that if a girl is wearing something pink, she is in romantic and care mood. In fact, pink can influence other people’s mood.
8. A pink carnation means “I will never forget you.” Oh, so sweet!